Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm ecstatic over this.






Ever since I was in high school
I loved attending my big sisters 
art openings. SF Art Institute shows, Davis
shows, Oakland shows etc... You could say I was 
really enthralled with the way art could be
showcased in such a public forum.  





The past few years I have gotten the green
 thumb for painting. I do small paintings 
for friends and friends of friends. But lately, I 
have been asked to do larger more intimate canvas'.
The Restaurant Martini Sky in Danville is most well
known for formerly being Patrick Davids, a company that 
I used to work for many years. They have changed the 
outlook though on their restaurant. Smaller tapas with 
over 80 martinis to choose from. 



Below are the other two large canvas' that I was able
 to create for the walls of the restaurant. I'm 
just really excited for the opportunity 
to get these out in public. Being a young painter
inspires me to get more of this stuff out there, so
that people can see more of my crazy work 
on the walls elsewhere.




By the way, you need to check out the menu at the bottom. 
My buddies who are the bartenders named a martini
after me. It's really sweet, just like me... Haha Inspiration comes in
 all sizes.  Take what you want from each experience
 and you will grow.





1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails