Monday, April 18, 2011

My Bucket List


I made one about 4 years ago but I lost it so here's the new and improved version incapable of being lost:

Bucket List circa 2011

* Take dance lessons
* Go on an Alaskan cruise
* Learn how to drive a stick
* Meet Bono
* Kiss in the rain
* Play golf in Scotland (completed!)
* Revisit Peaks Island, Maine
* Go paintballing
* Play Golf at Pebble Beach
* Go backpacking
* See a bear at Yosemite
* Visit Australia
* Visit the Carribean
* Visit South America
* See U2 Front row (5 times....Completed!)
* Write a memoir
* Rent a studio for my artwork
* Go to a sporting event
* Go snorkeling in Bali
* Push myself to really believe in myself
* Go see a game in Happy Valley, Penn State
* Sell a painting
* meet my soulmate and take her on a walk
* Watch my nieces get married

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails