Monday, September 27, 2010

Mom this one's for YOU




Great Song. Amy Grant was one of the first Christian music artists that I listened
to as I began my entry into the world of music. I am going to try and make this painting
look nice. Hopefully, I can portray the vision I'm striving for that God's Grace is
very prevalent in my life and the others that support me in all ways. I'm really tired right now.... however, I will follow up on this post a little later on with a finished product.
Goodnight everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Son! And you know I really like that song. I think I will just put it on right now and listen to it before seventh period comes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sometimes it is good to just sit around with people who love you and laugh about the stupid things you had to put up with, the embarrassments your parents caused you when you would like to disappear into thin air. Sometimes it is just good to get things out in the fresh night air on an urban slab and know that love covers a multitude ... a vast and enormous multitude ... of sins committed willingly and not so willingly. Sometimes it is good even when there is an enormous amount of work waiting in the wings. Because, after all is said and done, those same people who love you will be there with you...especially in three days. You are loved.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails