Friday, September 17, 2010

Curious


Does anyone read this blog? Not that I am afraid that anyone is not reading this amazing blog, however I am curious about the traffic that runs through this blog. I have been very inspired about people that read this scribble scrabble that I type into my keyboard. If you read this once a month or daily, can you let me know by leaving a comment about your thoughts on my writing. If you like it, don't like it, think it's boring, have a suggestion, etc.... Thanks for stopping in and I appreciate you!

7 comments:

  1. most blog readers are lurkers..that is, they don't leave comments of any kind. even if you ask them to! :) well, at least that's my experience. regardless of who reads or comments, i think you should keep writing. just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unless they are bloggers themselves (i should add) then maybe/once in a while or a lot they will comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm a lurker on a daily basis :-) Keep writing...one of those freebies in life that is beneficial on lots of levels. Who knows how you might cheer someone on without ever knowing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too lurk all of my siblings' blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to know what's going on in your life so I check your blog. Keep it up. Writing is therapy. Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok ok.... I read at least once a week. :-) Karli

    ReplyDelete
  7. i blurk cuz we have a common thread...i am dealing with a change in my life that i did not want and i'm trying deal with the range of emotions that come with it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails