Monday, June 7, 2010

Softball Championship



Tonight is the Championship. What we all play for in San Ramon. This is serious business people. This team has become a part of me for two seasons out of the year for the past 10 years. Last year we came home with the championship trophy and as tradition with our team Travis Marsh, our Manager, takes home the goods and adds it to the trophy case in the Church. Every year I enjoy taking home a piece of the trophy. The first year I took the ball home, another year I ripped the helmet off and took that home and last year I took the bat. It's just a little memory from a great time out with my friends. Hopefully we can bring home the goods tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Your life looks very full Mr Smooth. Full of healthy loving exciting distractions. You're doing good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails