Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Graceful when needed the most

There are some days that makes you wonder to yourself...

Show me how to love again. And then you get over that 

and find the true feelings that you need in order to make 

your life whole. Just a simple "how was your day?", or 

"Can I help you with something?" I've never had a 

significant other that really could support me with the help that 

I needed to succeed in life. It was refreshing to receive this 

tonight as I am going through some tough times. The text said

 

"(Jeremiah 29:11)I know you are frustrated. Just remember God is in charge and will take care of you. :)"

This made my week. Such powerful words, when I needed them the most.

 

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=729ef583e1&view=att&th=139488673de9a393&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_ZrYJeAHuC8qHY8eeWCRwY&sadet=1345541594065&sads=TP2VbZQM1jgAdoWwirEdSis6U-s

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails