Friday, June 10, 2011

When Inspiration flows freely

 I've always told myself....

Get that nasty feeling out of your system as quickly
as you can so that you don't regret it down the line.
Also, that you don't carry that burden with you the next day,
so that you may transfer that nasty feeling toward another soul.


This is why I enjoy the brush stroke, the smell, the texture
of oil paint late at night. For me, it's a calming and soothing rehabilitating feeling for me. Also when I paint for others I feel that that satisfaction feeling of their happiness of loving a piece that I made.


Art was never on my radar growing up.
I was always looking up to my sister in awe of everything
that she created. But through her inspiration and guidance I can
add some pointers to my feeble attempts towards my inspiration.


As I move forward in life inspiration is key with transition.
Growing up I might have looked to the wrong inspiration as I molded my life. However I feel that new inspiration is such a blessing at a very key point in my life. Whether it's through guidance, my painting, or my walk in life, I feel that inspiration is 
a key part of my maturation. 

"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."
~ Karen Kaiser Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails