Monday, January 10, 2011

I resolve to ...........


2010 was a grand year. There were definitely more lows than highs.
And I did pretty well on my new years resolutions from last year too.

So here are some more for this year:

• Challenge myself - Last year it was the riding my bike. This year maybe running...
• Make some art for a girl.
• Go to the gym more often.
• Try to get out more and express myself with my surrounding culture.
• Paint more. I'm going to aim to complete two pieces a month.
• Have dim sum.
• Eat lobster.
• Visit new places (Reno and Seattle to begin... East Coast in the Fall)
• Eat more Salad and Vegetables.
• Make nourishing my soul a priority. Cleansing my life.
• Drink more Wine!!! (This is an old resolution that must be completed).

2 comments:

  1. ygnacio crab feed? I guess that's crab, not lobster- but it's close enough!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails