Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy medium


This is where I need to find it. I want to find that area where it
is peaceful. For years and years I have always been told that I am
either in the best mood or in a lousy mood. I don't know if it is the effect
of head trauma at the age of thirteen or my impending divorce or my diagnosis
of diabetes type 1 at 12 years old or my fathers choice to leave us. I enjoy having many, many friends; however I can not be the friend to its potential if I am
all over the place with my moods. There are times when I am on cloud nine and nothing can bring me down, and others when I shut down and I become the person no one wants to talk with. Doctors have given me prescription to be at a "happy medium" through daily pills
however I have chosen not to take them. One day I hope that I can find that happy medium that
I am searching for. In the meantime, please pardon my struggle for that ever so difficult gray area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails